Legal Schools in Battle Creek, Michigan
Battle Creek has 53,364 residents. It is located in Calhoun county.
For Michigan residents, the average tuition for all Battle Creek legal schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $5,518.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Battle Creek legal schools was $6,963.00.
Books and supplies for legal schools in Battle Creek cost an average of $1,300.00. Students have a choice of one legal college in Battle Creek to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 10 students completed legal programs in Battle Creek.
Legal Schools in Battle Creek
450 North Ave
Battle Creek, MI, 49017
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Pre-Law Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $2,186.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,077.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $4,816.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 402
- Average aid received per student: $2,442.00