Legal Schools in Roseburg, Oregon
Roseburg has a population of 20,017 and is located in Douglas county.
Legal schools in Roseburg charged students an average tuition of $3,285.00 if they were Oregon residents, and $8,865.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for legal schools in Roseburg cost an average of $1,500.00. Students have a choice of one legal college in Roseburg to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 10 students completed legal programs in Roseburg.
Legal Schools in Roseburg
1140 College Rd.
Roseburg, OR, 97470
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $3,285.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,865.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,500.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 115
- Average aid received per student: $4,474.00