Legal Schools in State College, Pennsylvania
State College is located in Centre county and has a population of 38,420.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in legal schools in State College during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $13,538.00. The average tuition was $19,303.00 for non-residents studying in Pennsylvania.
Books and supplies for legal schools in State College cost an average of $1,880.00. Students who live on campus while attending a legal school in State College, can expect to pay an average of $8,820.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $5,182.00. There are two legal colleges in State College for students to choose from. Legal programs in State College reportedly graduated 86 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Schools in State College
201 Old Main
State College, PA, 16802
- Masters in Law (LLB JD)
- PhD in Law (LLB JD)
- Tuition (in-state): $13,604.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $25,134.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,820.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 4,754
- Average aid received per student: $8,183.00
480 Waupelani Dr
State College, PA, 16801
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Tuition (in-state): $13,473.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,473.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,914.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 301
- Average aid received per student: $6,194.00