LPN to BSN Schools in Seward, Alaska
Seward has a population of 2,830 and is located in Kenai Peninsula county.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Seward to attend. LPN to BSN programs in Seward reportedly graduated 20 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Seward
809 Second Avenue
Seward, AK, 99664
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 269
- Average aid received per student: $3,156.00