LPN to BSN Schools in Glendora, California
Glendora is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 49,415.
LPN to BSN schools in Glendora charged students an average tuition of $780.00 if they were California residents, and $780.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for lpn to bsn schools in Glendora is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Glendora to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 78 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Glendora.
LPN to BSN Schools in Glendora
1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA, 91741
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $780.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 483
- Average aid received per student: $3,170.00