LPN to BSN Schools in Quincy, California
Quincy is located in Plumas county and has a population of 1,879.
Books and supplies for lpn to bsn schools in Quincy cost an average of $1,638.00. There is one lpn to bsn college in Quincy. LPN to BSN programs in Quincy reportedly graduated 2 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Quincy
570 Golden Eagle Ave
Quincy, CA, 95971
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): $0.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,700.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,824.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 142
- Average aid received per student: $2,158.00