LPN to BSN Schools in San Leandro, California
San Leandro is located in Alameda county and has a population of 79,452.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in San Leandro to attend. LPN to BSN programs in San Leandro reportedly graduated 54 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in San Leandro
15555 E. 14th Street Suite 500
San Leandro, CA, 95478
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 571
- Average aid received per student: $2,772.00