LPN to BSN Schools in Vista, California
Vista has a population of 89,857 and is located in San Diego county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Vista for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 88 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Vista.
LPN to BSN Schools in Vista
2022 University Dr
Vista, CA, 92083
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 713
- Average aid received per student: $4,293.00