LPN to BSN Schools in Palm Springs, Florida
Palm Springs has 11,699 residents. It is located in Palm Beach county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Palm Springs for students to choose from. LPN to BSN programs in Palm Springs reportedly graduated 24 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Palm Springs
1630 South Congress Avenue Suite 300
Palm Springs, FL, 33461
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 602
- Average aid received per student: $4,598.00