LPN to BSN Schools in Kennett, Missouri
Kennett is located in Dunklin county and has a population of 11,260.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Kennett to attend. LPN to BSN programs in Kennett reportedly graduated 17 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Kennett
1400 W Washington
Kennett, MO, 63857
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 6
- Average aid received per student: $5,520.00