LPN to BSN Schools in Lebanon, Missouri
Lebanon is located in Laclede county and has a population of 12,155.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Lebanon to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 23 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Lebanon.
LPN to BSN Schools in Lebanon
757 Brice St
Lebanon, MO, 65536
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 53
- Average aid received per student: $3,535.00