LPN to BSN Schools in Waynesville, Missouri
Waynesville is located in Pulaski county and has a population of 3,507.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Waynesville to attend. LPN to BSN programs in Waynesville reportedly graduated 35 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Waynesville
400 G. W. Lane
Waynesville, MO, 65583
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 31
- Average aid received per student: $6,196.00