LPN to BSN Schools in Milan, Ohio
Milan has 1,445 residents. It is located in Erie county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Milan for students to choose from. 81 students were reported to have graduated from lpn to bsn programs in Milan in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Milan
316 W Mason Rd
Milan, OH, 44846
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 219
- Average aid received per student: $2,349.00