LPN to BSN Schools in Drumright, Oklahoma
Drumright has 2,905 residents. It is located in Creek county.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Drumright to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 33 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Drumright.
LPN to BSN Schools in Drumright
3 CT Circle
Drumright, OK, 74030
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 110
- Average aid received per student: $2,595.00