LPN to BSN Schools in Duncan, Oklahoma
Duncan has a population of 22,505 and is located in Stephens county.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Duncan to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 20 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Duncan.
LPN to BSN Schools in Duncan
3300 W Bois D Arc
Duncan, OK, 73533
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 20
- Average aid received per student: $4,120.00