LPN to BSN Schools in Enid, Oklahoma
Enid has a population of 47,045 and is located in Garfield county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Enid for students to choose from. LPN to BSN programs in Enid reportedly graduated 11 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Enid
1201 W Willow
Enid, OK, 73703
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 69
- Average aid received per student: $1,447.00