LPN to BSN Schools in Woodward, Oklahoma
Woodward has a population of 11,853 and is located in Woodward county.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Woodward to attend. 23 students were reported to have graduated from lpn to bsn programs in Woodward in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Woodward
3921 34th St
Woodward, OK, 73801
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 47
- Average aid received per student: $2,887.00