LPN to BSN Schools in Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Kittanning has a population of 4,787 and is located in Armstrong county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Kittanning for students to choose from. 59 students were reported to have graduated from lpn to bsn programs in Kittanning in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Kittanning
83 Glade Drive
Kittanning, PA, 16201
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 51
- Average aid received per student: $4,648.00