LPN to BSN Schools in Mercer, Pennsylvania
Mercer has a population of 2,391 and is located in Mercer county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Mercer for students to choose from. LPN to BSN programs in Mercer reportedly graduated 35 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN to BSN Schools in Mercer
776 Greenville Rd
Mercer, PA, 16137
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 79
- Average aid received per student: $3,480.00