LPN to BSN Schools in Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
Pleasant Gap has 1,611 residents. It is located in Centre county.
Students have a choice of one lpn to bsn college in Pleasant Gap to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 23 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Pleasant Gap.
LPN to BSN Schools in Pleasant Gap
540 N Harrison Rd
Pleasant Gap, PA, 16823
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 72
- Average aid received per student: $3,966.00