LPN to BSN Schools in Shelbyville, Tennessee
Shelbyville has a population of 16,105 and is located in Bedford county.
There is one lpn to bsn college in Shelbyville for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 45 students completed lpn to bsn programs in Shelbyville.
LPN to BSN Schools in Shelbyville
1405 Madison St
Shelbyville, TN, 37160
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 456
- Average aid received per student: $1,439.00