LPN Schools in Kingman, Arizona
Kingman has a population of 20,069 and is located in Mohave county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in lpn schools in Kingman during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $1,920.00. The average tuition was $5,760.00 for non-residents studying in Arizona.
The average cost of books and supplies for lpn schools in Kingman is $1,096.00. There is one lpn college in Kingman for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 151 students completed lpn programs in Kingman.
LPN Schools in Kingman
1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman, AZ, 86409
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $1,920.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,760.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,510.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 173
- Average aid received per student: $2,811.00