LPN Schools in Azusa, California
Azusa has a population of 44,712 and is located in Los Angeles county.
LPN schools in Azusa charged students an average tuition of $26,950.00 if they were California residents, and $26,950.00 if they were non_residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for lpn schools in Azusa is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one lpn college in Azusa to attend. LPN programs in Azusa reportedly graduated 257 students in the 2008 _ 2009 school year.
LPN Schools in Azusa
901 E Alosta
Azusa, CA, 91702
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Masters in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- PhD in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $26,950.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $26,950.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,314.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 804
- Average aid received per student: $10,142.00