LPN Schools in Glendora, California
Glendora has 49,415 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
LPN schools in Glendora charged students an average tuition of $780.00 if they were California residents, and $780.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for lpn schools in Glendora is $1,638.00. There is one lpn college in Glendora for students to choose from. 78 students were reported to have graduated from lpn programs in Glendora in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN Schools in Glendora
1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA, 91741
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $780.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 483
- Average aid received per student: $3,170.00