LPN Schools in Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
Pleasant Gap is located in Centre county and has a population of 1,611.
There is one lpn college in Pleasant Gap. LPN programs in Pleasant Gap reportedly graduated 23 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LPN Schools in Pleasant Gap
540 N Harrison Rd
Pleasant Gap, PA, 16823
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 72
- Average aid received per student: $3,966.00