LVN Schools in Glendora, California
Glendora has 49,415 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Glendora lvn schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $780.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Glendora lvn schools was $780.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for lvn schools in Glendora is $1,638.00. There is one lvn college in Glendora. LVN programs in Glendora reportedly graduated 78 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LVN Schools in Glendora
1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA, 91741
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $780.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 483
- Average aid received per student: $3,170.00