LVN Schools in San Leandro, California
San Leandro has a population of 79,452 and is located in Alameda county.
There is one lvn college in San Leandro for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 54 students completed lvn programs in San Leandro.
LVN Schools in San Leandro
15555 E. 14th Street Suite 500
San Leandro, CA, 95478
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Associates in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 571
- Average aid received per student: $2,772.00