LVN Schools in Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Kittanning has 4,787 residents. It is located in Armstrong county.
There is one lvn college in Kittanning. LVN programs in Kittanning reportedly graduated 59 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LVN Schools in Kittanning
83 Glade Drive
Kittanning, PA, 16201
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 51
- Average aid received per student: $4,648.00