LVN Schools in Arlington, Texas
Arlington has a population of 332,969 and is located in Tarrant county.
LVN schools in Arlington charged students an average tuition of $11,841.00 if they were Texas residents, and $13,503.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for lvn schools in Arlington is $1,414.00. Students who live on campus while attending a lvn school in Arlington, can expect to pay an average of $6,848.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $5,252.00. There are two lvn colleges in Arlington for students to choose from. 700 students were reported to have graduated from lvn programs in Arlington in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
LVN Schools in Arlington
701 S. Nedderman Dr.
Arlington, TX, 76013
- Certification in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Masters in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $8,186.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $14,834.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $6,097.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,097.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,136
- Average aid received per student: $4,976.00
600 Ryan Plaza Drive Suite 200
Arlington, TX, 76011
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,054
- Average aid received per student: $3,685.00