Management Schools in Lewiston, Minnesota
Lewiston has a population of and is located in county.
For Minnesota residents, the average tuition for all Lewiston management schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $19,870.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Lewiston management schools was $19,870.00.
Books and supplies for management schools in Lewiston cost an average of $1,600.00. There is one management college in Lewiston. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 21 students completed management programs in Lewiston.
Management Schools in Lewiston
8700 College View Drive
Lewiston, MN, 55375
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Masters in Business Administration and Management
- Tuition (in-state): $19,870.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $19,870.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,176.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 140
- Average aid received per student: $7,962.00