- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Consult and confer with engineering personnel to discuss developmental problems and to recommend product modifications.
- Rework or alter component model or parts as required to ensure that products meet standards.
- Devise and construct tools, dies, molds, jigs, and fixtures, or modify existing tools and equipment.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.