- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Select and mount grinding wheels on machines, according to specifications, using hand tools and applying knowledge of abrasives and grinding procedures.
- Duplicate workpiece contours, using tracer attachments.
- Dress grinding wheels, according to specifications.