- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Select and install accessories in swaging machines, using hand tools.
- Clean, oil, and/or coat system components as necessary before assembling and attaching them.
- Set up and operate machines and systems to crimp, cut, bend, form, swage, flare, bead, burr, and straighten tubing, according to specifications.