- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Inspect, feel, and measure workpieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications.
- File or finish surfaces of workpieces, using prescribed hand tools.
- Remove finished workpieces from machines and place them in boxes or on racks; set aside pieces that are defective.