- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results.
- Paint structures as specified, using paint sprayers.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.