- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Create or modify web-based bioinformatics tools.
- Participate in the development of endangered species breeding programs or species survival plans.
- Write grants and papers or attend fundraising events to seek research funds.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Review grant applications and make funding recommendations.
- Conduct fact finding and mediation sessions among government units, landowners, and other agencies to resolve disputes.
- Survey park to determine forest conditions and distribution and abundance of fauna and flora.