Marine Biology Schools in Clayton, Ohio
Clayton has a population of 13,347 and is located in Montgomery county.
There is one marine biology college in Clayton for students to choose from. Marine Biology programs in Clayton reportedly graduated 12 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Marine Biology Schools in Clayton
6800 Hoke Rd
Clayton, OH, 45315
- Certification in Animal Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 214
- Average aid received per student: $3,505.00