Marketing Schools in Texarkana, Texas
Texarkana has a population of 34,782 and is located in Bowie county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in marketing schools in Texarkana during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $2,120.00. The average tuition was $6,250.00 for non-residents studying in Texas.
Books and supplies for marketing schools in Texarkana cost an average of $1,777.00. Students who live on campus while attending a marketing school in Texarkana, can expect to pay an average of $3,031.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $4,922.00. There are two marketing colleges in Texarkana from which students can pick the one that best suits their needs. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 22 students completed marketing programs in Texarkana.
Marketing Schools in Texarkana
2600 N Robison Rd
Texarkana, TX, 75505
- Bachelors in Marketing / Marketing Management
- Tuition (in-state): $3,120.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $9,760.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 0
- Average aid received per student: $0.00
2500 N Robison Rd
Texarkana, TX, 75599
- Certification in Marketing / Marketing Management
- Associates in Marketing / Marketing Management
- Tuition (in-state): $1,120.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $2,740.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $3,031.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $5,828.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 421
- Average aid received per student: $1,527.00