Math Schools in Quincy, California
Quincy has 1,879 residents. It is located in Plumas county.
The average cost of books and supplies for math schools in Quincy is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one math college in Quincy to attend. Math programs in Quincy reportedly graduated 1 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Math Schools in Quincy
570 Golden Eagle Ave
Quincy, CA, 95971
- Associates in Mathematics
- Tuition (in-state): $0.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,700.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,824.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 142
- Average aid received per student: $2,158.00