Math Schools in San Luis Obispo, California
San Luis Obispo has a population of 44,174 and is located in San Luis Obispo county.
Math schools in San Luis Obispo charged students an average tuition of $3,384.00 if they were California residents, and $8,297.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for math schools in San Luis Obispo cost an average of $1,212.00. Students who live on campus while attending a math school in San Luis Obispo, can expect to pay an average of $9,846.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $3,505.00. There are two math colleges in San Luis Obispo for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 62 students completed math programs in San Luis Obispo.
Math Schools in San Luis Obispo
One Grand Ave
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93407
- Bachelors in Mathematics
- Masters in Mathematics
- Bachelors in General Statistics
- Tuition (in-state): $0.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $11,160.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,846.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,846.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,854
- Average aid received per student: $5,256.00
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93403
- Associates in Mathematics
- Tuition (in-state): $820.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,400.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,300.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 345
- Average aid received per student: $2,380.00