Math Schools in Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas has a population of 478,434 and is located in Clark county.
For Nevada residents, the average tuition for all Las Vegas math schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $10,897.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Las Vegas math schools was $15,529.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for math schools in Las Vegas is $1,093.00. Students living on campus at math schools in Las Vegas paid an average of $10,456.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $5,250.00. Students have a choice of two math colleges in Las Vegas to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 18 students completed math programs in Las Vegas.
Math Schools in Las Vegas
6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV, 89146
- Associates in Mathematics
- Tuition (in-state): $1,845.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,033.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,100.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 850
- Average aid received per student: $2,536.00
4505 S Maryland Pky
Las Vegas, NV, 89154
- Bachelors in Applied Mathematics
- Bachelors in Mathematics
- Masters in Mathematics
- PhD in Mathematics
- Bachelors in General Statistics
- Tuition (in-state): $4,485.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,825.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $10,456.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,100.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,334
- Average aid received per student: $3,932.00