MBA Schools in Portage, Indiana
Portage has residents. It is located in county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in mba schools in Portage during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $22,360.00. The average tuition was $22,360.00 for non-residents studying in Indiana.
Books and supplies for mba schools in Portage cost an average of $1,500.00. Students have a choice of one mba college in Portage to attend. MBA programs in Portage reportedly graduated 28 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
MBA Schools in Portage
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
St Hwy 150
Portage, IN, 47876
- Bachelors in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Masters in Business Administration Management and Operations
- Tuition (in-state): $22,360.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $22,360.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,450.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 77
- Average aid received per student: $3,448.00