|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|HVAC Engineering Technician
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
- Test equipment, using test devices attached to generator, voltage regulator, or other electrical parts, such as generators or spark plugs.
|Electro Mechanical Technician
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Train others to install, use, and maintain robots.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Supervise and train other drafters, technologists, and technicians.