|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Shade or color drawings to clarify and emphasize details and dimensions or eliminate background using ink, crayon, airbrush, and overlays.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
|Electro Mechanical Technician
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in the field of automotive engineering.
- Provide technical consultation or direction related to the development or production of fuel cell systems.
- Design fuel cell systems, subsystems, stacks, assemblies, or components, such as electric traction motors and power electronics.