|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Electro Mechanical Technician
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
- Shade or color drawings to clarify and emphasize details and dimensions or eliminate background using ink, crayon, airbrush, and overlays.
|HVAC Engineering Technician
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
- Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.