- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Analyze and interpret news and information received from various sources in order to be able to broadcast the information.
- Present news stories, and introduce in-depth videotaped segments or live transmissions from on-the-scene reporters.
- Write commentaries, columns, or scripts, using computers.