Medical Assistant Schools in Palm Springs, California
Palm Springs has 42,807 residents. It is located in Riverside county.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Palm Springs to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 61 students completed medical assistant programs in Palm Springs.
Medical Assistant Schools in Palm Springs
2475 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA, 92262
- Certification in Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 538
- Average aid received per student: $3,984.00