Medical Assistant Schools in Vacaville, California
Vacaville has a population of 88,625 and is located in Solano county.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Vacaville to attend. Medical Assistant programs in Vacaville reportedly graduated 61 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Assistant Schools in Vacaville
611 Orange Dr Ste K
Vacaville, CA, 95687
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Certification in Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 135
- Average aid received per student: $3,555.00