- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Keep financial records and perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit and collections and mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.