Medical Assistant Schools in Pennsauken, New Jersey
Pennsauken is located in Camden county and has a population of 35,737.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Pennsauken to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 1 students completed medical assistant programs in Pennsauken.
Medical Assistant Schools in Pennsauken
7050 Route 38 East
Pennsauken, NJ, 8109
- Certification in Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 69
- Average aid received per student: $2,873.00